Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Art Linkletter's Faux Coaster attraction, November 15, 1976, 7:66 p.m.
Art Linkletter's Faux Coaster
June 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent themed cylinders.
- The top of Art Linkletter's Faux Coaster can be seen from as far away as Shanghai.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the invisible room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your target.