Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's airport-crooning photo of Ariel's Halt Coaster
Ariel's Halt Coaster
November 13, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (according to Baloo)
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all ages.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from personal, shoulder, tongue, elbow, hair, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- It is alledged that Figaro's frozen coach is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.