Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel's Go Speeder, a favorite ride of Richard Sherman
Ariel's Go Speeder
January 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all languages.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 35".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Ride is closed for emergency complete replacement from May 7 through August 1 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.