Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A portentous view of Ariel's Go Racer when it's not hidden in darkness
Ariel's Go Racer
April 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Baby Herman was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a comedic Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.