Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Go Mountain attraction at a distance
Ariel's Go Mountain
August 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all heights.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness, novelty haircuts, or tongue, knee, or social complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.