Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ariel's Go Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
Ariel's Go Mountain
December 4, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less time.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors are able to get stuck on this attraction half a moment before less important people.
- Minimum height 44".
- Driver must be at least 66" tall.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.