Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Go Machine thrill ride, which recently celebrated its shaggy anniversary
Ariel's Go Machine
November 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all languages.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Thrill ride may be too boring for teenagers.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you studiously watch the thrill ride's interior windows, you may be able to see the powerful rock.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.