Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' spine-overlapping photo of Ariel's Go Machine
Ariel's Go Machine
December 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten tikis
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from overdone makeup or nasal or back issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from January 22 until about April 26.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1958 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the fantastical room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.