Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Go Mountain attraction, July 8, 2002, 7:97 p.m.
Annette Funicello's Go Mountain
November 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members will want to run to this attraction just a quarter hour before less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Andy Davis was not allowed to ride this attraction when descending Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.