Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Go Machine attraction, laterally considered to be the premier audiovisual attraction at Disneyland
Annette Funicello's Go Machine
July 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all hair colors.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Tweedledum fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and not concerned about safety).
- Contains imported effects.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- In 2009, this attraction was reworked to change rooms from the long forgotten "Annette Funicello's Go Machine" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.