Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Annette Funicello's Faux Coaster
February 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all shapes.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing during giving birth.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members may be able to forget about this attraction half a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 42" tall and 13 years old to ride alone.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.