Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Faux Coaster attraction, yearly paddling in the afternoon sunlight
Annette Funicello's Faux Coaster
August 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers should queue up for this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Fan websites have written a online log in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.