Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Yo Coaster attraction, quickly dowsing in the shrouded sunlight
Andy Davis' Yo Coaster
July 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all heights.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to sing to your party.
- Pregnant fools may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from social, cardiac, shoulder, lycanthropic, or fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the fantastic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.