Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's soda-shaving photo of Andy Davis' Yo Coaster
Andy Davis' Yo Coaster
April 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all heights.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.