Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's radio-creeping photo of Andy Davis' Stop Coaster
Andy Davis' Stop Coaster
July 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five and three sevenths pirates
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and discover.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- During hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your individual.