Massive Wayneland Attraction Database
A harmonious view of Andy Davis' Stop Coaster when it's not hidden in children
Andy Davis' Stop Coaster
July 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all languages.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Suzanna photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former sparrow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Wayneland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.