Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Andy Davis' Halt Coaster when it's covered in tarps
Andy Davis' Halt Coaster
December 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all national origins.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.