Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Andy Davis' Go Ride when it's shrounded in flumes
Andy Davis' Go Ride
March 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all ages.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't ride this attraction for a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Andy Davis' Go Ride nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.