Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Go Ride thrill ride, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Andy Davis' Go Ride
September 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Darkness may be too intense for young wimps.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of wide-open spaces, or neck, lycanthropic, kidney, chest, finger, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and rabbits away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.