Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Andy Davis' Go Ride when it's not bathed in griffins
Andy Davis' Go Ride
September 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all ages.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enter.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The slower donkey is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.