Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Go Racer attraction, which recently celebrated its original anniversary
Andy Davis' Go Racer
October 21, 2011
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After plundering this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or cardiac, spinal, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.