Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Go Monstrosity attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Andy Davis' Go Monstrosity
December 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing family reunions
This rollermonstrosity -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can get stuck on this attraction up to an hour prior to more important people.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung, stomach, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Lilo originally intended for this attraction to use live replicas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.