Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Andy Davis' Go Device attraction at a distance
Andy Davis' Go Device
November 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all temperatures.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to queue up for this attraction up to a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, excessive headgear, or skin, liver, chin, neck, attention-span, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the classic "Andy Davis' Go Device" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.