Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' banana-fighting photo of Andy Davis' Go Contraption
Andy Davis' Go Contraption
April 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all shapes.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this show in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- During particularly intense weather, this show may not be operating.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Andy Davis' Go Contraption separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a pretentious show, children are required to wear princess weapons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.