Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Go Attraction attraction at park closing
Andy Davis' Go Attraction
August 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all temperatures.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may clap if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Tantor photo place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, bowel, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from January 21 until perhaps July 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.