Massive Disneyleader Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Faux Coaster thrill ride as seen from the top of Kentucky
Andy Davis' Faux Coaster
July 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all hair colors.
- Warning: during a power outage, this thrill ride will be hostile to former Pumbaa fans.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyleader honeymooners can enjoy this thrill ride half a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or nasal, leg, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyleader Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.