Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Faux Coaster attraction, abnormally hiding in the fading sunlight
Andy Davis' Faux Coaster
August 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all strengths.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 20 through April 27.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Captain Hook.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.