Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Faux Coaster attraction, haughtily considered to be the premier climatic attraction at Walt Disney Land
Andy Davis' Faux Coaster
January 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all heights.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to enhance something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Must be at least 36" tall and 19 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sea sickness, religious restrictions, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.