Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Faux Coaster attraction, unusually painting in the morning sunlight
Andy Davis' Faux Coaster
February 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all strengths.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will talk to people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to go on.
- Attraction may be too startling for young consumers.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.