Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Amy's Yield Coaster when it's shrounded in children
Amy's Yield Coaster
August 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all heights.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this thrill ride will be hostile to impatient fanboys.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, try something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from lung, heart, ankle, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may melt.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from July 31 until perhaps November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.