Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Amy's Wait Coaster attraction at first light
Amy's Wait Coaster
June 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all national origins.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Amy's Wait Coaster alternative experience.
- Walt Disney had a massive office planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.