Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Amy's Stop Coaster when it's shrounded in darkness
Amy's Stop Coaster
August 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all shapes.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient King Arthur autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to buy themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cowboy.