Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's patch-surfing photo of Amy's Proceed Coaster
Amy's Proceed Coaster
August 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all languages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The scenery was written by Slinky Dog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.