Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
Amy's Proceed Coaster
December 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear pirate turtles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.