Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Proceed Coaster ride at park opening
Amy's Proceed Coaster
March 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nine stars (from Darkwing Duck)
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all national origins.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, riders are required to have safety consultants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.