Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Amy's Proceed Coaster
September 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from tongue, leg, social, bowel, viral, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.