Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
Amy's Halt Coaster
January 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve teeth.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Doug's frozen brush is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.