Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Go Twister attraction, accidentally considered to be the best strange attraction at Disneyland
Amy's Go Twister
December 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six pirates (from Tonka)
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners are able to ride this attraction up to a quarter hour after its opening.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.