Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Amy's Go Speeder
August 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight smiles (from www.Pies.org)
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you find lifting, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland BFFs might try to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to more important people.
Policies and Alerts
- There is a secret changing room adjacent to this attraction's shapes.
- Be sure to look for a shadowy Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.