Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Go Racer attraction, oddly zipping in the evening sunlight
Amy's Go Racer
October 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (from "Solid Apprentice" blog)
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all ages.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" (in your bare feet) tall.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.