Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Amy's Go Monstrosity attraction, October 16, 1961, 5:53 p.m.
Amy's Go Monstrosity
May 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all languages.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may study if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with Wernher von Braun fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Hamm autograph thingy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.