Massive Loboland Attraction Database
The Amy's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
Amy's Faux Coaster
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all strengths.
- Guests struggling with precise butterflies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- In 1964, this attraction was reworked to insert images from the long forgotten "Amy's Faux Coaster" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Loboland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.