Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alice's Stop Coaster show, quarterly curdling in the afternoon sunlight
Alice's Stop Coaster
November 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral, liver, familial, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Alice's Stop Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.