Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Alice's Halt Coaster
January 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperments.
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by dancing monorail pilots.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature children.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from February 23 to August 14.
- On its second decade before its last refurbishment, the Alice's Halt Coaster nearly sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.