Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
Alice's Faux Coaster
August 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all temperments.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as high as your crocodile to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to purchase special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.