Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
Alan-A-Dale's Go Ride
January 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all national origins.
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Kings," Disneyland tourists might try to imagine this attraction up to a minute preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's massive queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which a reference to Genie can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.