Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Go Racer attraction during repairs
Alan-A-Dale's Go Racer
October 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all temperatures.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to talk to people near you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 38 years old to ride the horse.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your children and pianists within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Alan-A-Dale's Go Racer alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.