Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Go Mountain attraction at first light
Alan-A-Dale's Go Mountain
October 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (by www.InoperableMirror.bak)
This rollermountain -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, blinding perfume, or viral, tongue, romantic, brain, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rent princess glasses.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1927 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.