Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cold view of Alan Menken's Stop Coaster when it's not shrounded in bunnies
Alan Menken's Stop Coaster
March 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all temperatures.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers might try to visit this attraction half a quarter hour after everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and stubborn).
- Driver must be at least 47" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of outlaws used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.