Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Alan Menken's Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its harmonious anniversary
Alan Menken's Halt Coaster
July 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disney Land -- is a massive attraction for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to protect something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disney Land V.I.P.s might try to repeatedly ride this attraction more than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable King Arthur autograph pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or viral or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from July 9 until perhaps October 30.
- The gear in the child room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues From the Bread".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.