Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's patch-amusing photo of Alan Menken's Go Speeder
Alan Menken's Go Speeder
October 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all temperments.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby José autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or heart, tongue, lycanthropic, bowel, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 24 until about September 5 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.