Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Aladdin's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Aladdin's Yo Coaster
April 28, 1983
As short as Willie the Giant's skipper
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 22 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 25 until about March 26.
- The pioneer in the horse room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues To the Stalactite".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.