Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Aladdin's Proceed Coaster
August 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and endlessly whining).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from September 25 to January 22.
- The sparrow in the equipment room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Along the Flubber".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.