Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aladdin's Go Mountain attraction, blandly deceiving in the evening candlelight
Aladdin's Go Mountain
July 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
This rollermountain -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for young tweens.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The red boulder is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.