Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Go Device attraction during a moment of contemplation
Aladdin's Go Device
January 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Al Weiss meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 33 megabytes.
- Maximum height 50".
- Maximum width 27".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or kidney complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.