Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Aladdin's Faux Coaster
July 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical issues, odd tattoos, or inner ear, hair, wrist, spinal, fingernail, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.