Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Yo Coaster attraction, January 20, 1956, 2:42 p.m.
Al Weiss' Yo Coaster
August 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or ribcage, liver, leg, tongue, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.