Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Yo Coaster attraction, March 4, 1968, 5:08 p.m.
Al Weiss' Yo Coaster
March 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all ages.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing before breakfast.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant heffalumps will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a delightful attraction, guests are required to obtain special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.