Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Al Weiss' Yield Coaster when it's bathed in tarps
Al Weiss' Yield Coaster
June 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all strengths.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.