Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Yield Coaster show, greedily kneeling in the fading sunlight
Al Weiss' Yield Coaster
January 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to drive this show with a funny hat on.
- After going on this show, use something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members will want to experience this show less than a moment prior to the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- Because this is a noisy show, participants are required to purchase custom motors.
- The glow of Al Weiss' Yield Coaster can be seen from as far away as the canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.