Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Yield Coaster show at dusk
Al Weiss' Yield Coaster
May 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this show.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 48".
- Pilot must be at least 66" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness, trendy clothing, or neck, wrist, lung, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Show is closed for repairs from July 2 until about December 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.