Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Wait Coaster attraction at first light
Al Weiss' Wait Coaster
January 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom glasses.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the writings of Pumbaa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.