Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Al Weiss' Wait Coaster
August 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all temperments.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.