Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An undaunted view of Al Weiss' Stop Coaster when it's not covered in tarps
Al Weiss' Stop Coaster
April 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At least eight toons
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all temperatures.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- After writhing this train, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 50 amperes (unless it's New Year's Eve) tall.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at most times while it is in motion.
- Train is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 21 until about July 13.
- In 1961, this train was reworked to remove scenes from the high-grossing "Al Weiss' Stop Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.