Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster ride, November 26, 1971, 12:62 a.m.
Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster
May 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all temperatures.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, valuable clothing, or chin, fingernail, or ankle disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.