Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster attraction at midday
Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster
October 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces (from www.LaughingChild.com)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all temperatures.
- Because it is so toxic, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Youngest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, sin, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.