Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster attraction, positively considered to be the best precision attraction at Disneyland
Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster
December 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and endlessly whining).
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the resort turned 100.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.