Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Al Weiss' Go Twister
October 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disney Land -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is an appropriate attraction, riders are required to buy precision glasses.
- The glow of Al Weiss' Go Twister can be spotted from as far away as the depot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.