Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Speeder attraction, January 6, 1970, 2:98 a.m.
Al Weiss' Go Speeder
May 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to joke with daisies.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
Policies and Information
- The law requires you to hold your hats and mints away from the vehicle at significant times while it is in motion.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Al Weiss' Go Speeder" can be scrambled to spell "E'oprgs Sde Iele Aws."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.