Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Al Weiss' Go Speeder
August 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Attraction may be too startling for young tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or nasal, inner ear, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Al Weiss' Go Speeder, there is a football table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.