Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Al Weiss' Go Speeder when it's covered in darkness
Al Weiss' Go Speeder
May 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.